I picked “Welcome to the Revolution”. It seems, I don’t know, timely.
I like option 2 on the pods!
The snow FINALLY seems to be started to taper off here in NB. There is so much down though, it’s probably going to take me at LEAST a day to clear it from the driveway. Oh, and it’s supposed to snow more on Thursday, although apparently not too much. WInd is still howling out there though.
I picked the title “Welcome to the Revolution” .
I like the pod option N3. Those white and orange colors like that totally reminds me of Cerberus in Mass Effect, that’s the reason why I like this one better.
I love all three choices! Voted. Looks like I’m in the minority again.
I agree with TheOtherOne, option 1 is kinda creepy. Thinking “pod” people as in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Option 2 reminds me of a chrysalis. Option 3, an escape pod. Guess it all depends on what you’re going for.
Hope Bubba is feeling better! All 3 pups need some TLC! So do you and Akemi!
@gforce keep warm and be careful clearing your driveway (hugs)
I’m favouring pod Option 2.
Throwing this out there……
As WordPress never gave Joe stats for who posted the most comments for 2016, I was wondering if anyone was willing to help collate that info by selecting a month and counting them up?
It’s also a way of catching up with blog posts, and responses you may have missed!
I’ve started January and will continue with February…..any helpers…..post what month you’ve chosen and start counting 👍
Me again… are we voting on the pods also? Then I prefer option 2 – translucent with opaque edging. The structured architectural look is appealing. Option 1 is creepy, especially with the breathing effect. Option 3 resembles my Logitech mouse. Yes, I am mouse-dependent (hangs head in shame…)
All options are very creative! Good job Karl.
I like all the pods but 3 is so stylish; way too stylish and sleek for the Raza crew, so if the crew has their hands on one then it must have been through nefarious means.
Can I just say again that Cas Anvar is the boss on The Expanse, just when I didn’t think I could love his character more the goes and does something brave, cool, sly, shady or heartwarming that makes me love Alex more.
I will not be winning this round of title naming, but choices were tough, liked them all. Merry Valentinis to all and hugs to the pugs.
- Beyond Redemption
- Michael R. Fletcher
- Harper Voyager
BEST SHORT STORY
- “Today I Am Paul”
- Martin L. Shoemaker
BEST GRAPHIC NOVEL
- Saga, vol. 5
- Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August
- Claire North (Catherine Webb)
- Orbit Books
BEST SHORT STORY
- "The Mussel Eater"
- Octavia Cade
- The Book Smugglers
BEST GRAPHIC NOVEL
-Afterlife with Archie
- Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Francesco Francavilla - - Archie Comics
Top 20 Recent Reads
- The Core of the Sun by Johanna Sinisalo
- News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- Beyond Redemption by Michael R. Fletcher
- Sharpe's Tiger by Bernard Cornwell
- So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- Thirteen Hours by Deon Meyer
- Get Carter by Ted Lewis
- This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Summer House with Swimming Pool by Herman Koch
- The Troop by Nick Cutter
- The Road to Reckoning by Robert Lautner
- The Lions of Al-Rassan by Guy Gavriel Kay
- Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe by Tim Leong
- We Are All Complete Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls